PUBLIC RELATIONS FOR HEALTHCARE
The GlobalCom team comprises PR consultants from health expert agencies around the world.
With specialisms in prescription and over-the-counter medicines, medical devices, consumer health products and healthcare services, the network offers a one-stop shop for a wide range of briefs within this ever-evolving sector.
Our client base includes private, public and not-for-profit sector organisations. Whether you are looking for strategic communications solutions to inform global or regional direction, or hands-on delivery at local level in one or many markets, we are able to field a team to service your needs.
Our senior consultants are well connected with a diverse range of health stakeholders across clinical, patient, government, payer, industry and media organisations – and therefore are well placed to facilitate the development of relationships on behalf of clients. Our teams are results-driven and our commitment to provide measurable and evidence-based programmes is demonstrated by an award-winning track record.
- Medical education
- Lobbying and public affairs [query]
- Media relations programmes
- Market access communications
- Social media programmes
- Reputation management
- Event management (press briefings, satellite symposia, etc)
- Change and internal communications
- Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability Communications
- Issues and crisis management
- Brand strategy and design
- Programme planning
- Message development
- Positioning & strategy
- Digital/social media consultancy
- Creative workshops
- Media training
- Presentation training
- PR and comms training