Extreme Networks is a networking company based in San Jose, California that was founded in 1996. It designs, builds, and installs Ethernet computer network products for enterprise and carrier grade (metro) networks using the speed and scale of 10 Gigabit Ethernet, 40 Gigabit Ethernet and 100 Gigabit Ethernet.
The company has been working with the Munich-based PR Team GlobalCom on a new PR strategy since 2014.
What have we achieved?
- Position the “new” Extreme Networks (after acquisition of Enterasys) as industry leader in the USA, UK, German, Austria, Switzerland, France and Russia
- Strong focus on mobile business and connectivity
- Launch of Purview (network monitoring and intelligence solution)
- Driving awareness of Extreme’s technology leadership
- Focus on thought leadership and expert positioning (opinion articles, bylines and interviews)
- Built personal relationship between Extreme Network’s speakers and key media and analysts
- Doubled visibility within the first 2 months
- Increased general coverage and supported entry into new verticals
- Achieved awareness on the new company positioning and broadened portfolio