Over the years we have worked with well-known global organizations, both local and global – Yahoo, Agoda.com, Dropbox, SAP, Fujitsu, Innogy, 3D Systems and more, as well as senior governmental people including Prime Ministers and Ministers, and we are constantly involved in many topics that are in the forefront of the Israeli agenda.
Our services includes:
- Communications strategy development
- Governmental relations and strategic advice in the governance arena
- Messaging and positioning (corporate, products, Seniors)
- Speakers placement and training
- Crisis Communications & Management
- Media and Business training
- Trade shows support
- Social networks & internet support
- International PR coordination
One of RCPR’s fortes is crisis management experience – Crises catch those who are unprepared off-guard. Most crises can be foreseen and minimized if you work properly, and indeed, an ever-growing number of businesses and public organizations have decided that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. They consult us and build a “crisis portfolio” designed to prepare the organization for a potential crisis. We are particularly proud of the crises that stay underground and that do not come to the media’s attention or that are handled properly when they do come to the media’s attention.